Effective Date : 21 Dec 2022
Version : 2.0
1.Personal Data That We Collect and Methods of Collection
- When you use the Rezio Service, we may collect, process and use the following personal data:
- In order to provide you with the Rezio Service in a holistic manner, during your registration for Rezio membership or when you otherwise utilise the Rezio System, we will request you to provide personal information, including but not limited to your name, date of birth, nationality, ID card number, phone number, email, credit card information, etc.; if you are a company, we may request for information, including but not limited to the name of your company, the location of your company, tax ID number, telephone, email, credit card information and other necessary information of the primary contact person of your company.
- In order to better understand your needs, when you contact us through "Contact Us/Dedicated Service", we will ask you to provide personal information, including but not limited to your name, nationality, telephone number, email and other information; if you are a company, we may ask you to provide information, including but not limited to company name, company location, telephone, and e-mail address.
- During your use of the Rezio Service, we may request you to submit other information or documents necessary for you to use the Rezio Service.
- If you do not provide the information set out in Section 1.1 of this Policy, you may not be able to register as a Rezio Member, use Rezio Service, or utilise the Rezio Services in a complete or holistic manner.
2. Purposes of Collecting Personal Data
We collect your data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with better functionality and experience in relation to the Rezio Service, and to allow us to manage and differentiate between Rezio member accounts in a more effective manner.
- To verify and process credit card information or other valid payment methods that you may provide.
- To operate and improve Rezio’s services and marketing.
- To analyze user behavior regarding the use of Rezio Service in order for us to better understand user requirements, and to potentially improve on the Rezio Service.
- To respond to your inquiries and questions, and to provide customer service.
- We have taken reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification. Unfortunately, no safeguard or security system is 100% secure, we cannot represent or warrant the security of all information you provide. Unless we deliberately disclose your personal information contrary to this Policy, we are not liable to you.
- You agree that we may contact you electronically regarding the privacy and security of your personal data and the management of your use of our services. If we uncover any security system breach, we may notify you by posting a notice on the Rezio System or by sending an email.
4.Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- When you use the Rezio Service, we may use “cookies” and other tracking technologies, including but not limited to web beacons, to automatically collect information about your activities during the use of our services. We may automatically collect information, including but not limited to the IP address when you visit, the time you spend on the Rezio System, the type of web browser, languages, user preferences or the clicking records, etc.
5.Your Information and Rights
- In accordance with applicable law, you may write to us to inquire, review or request for a copy of your personal data, provided that we may charge you necessary fees as the case may be. We may also request that you take such other steps as we may require in order for us to verify your identity, and to furnish further information in connection with your request.
- It is your duty to verify and ensure that any information that you submit to us is true, complete, and accurate. In the event that there is any change in such information, it is your responsibility to provide us with an update without delay. If your personal data is incorrect, you may supplement or correct your personal data in your Rezio Member Account. Under certain circumstances, you may apply to us to request that we stop collecting, processing or using your personal data or that we delete your personal data. After receipt of your request, we will evaluate your request and determine, based on applicable laws and regulations, if we are required to oblige to such request.
- We respect your right to request that we stop the collection, processing or use of your personal data or to request for the deletion of your personal data. In some cases, such as where such information is necessary in order for us to provide you with Rezio Service, such a request may result in us having to terminate your access to our services.
- When you submit any of the above applications, please contact us via the email address provided in Section 13 of this Policy. We will evaluate your request after receiving your application.
6.Disclosure of Information
- Unless otherwise set out in this Policy,, we will not disclose your personal data to any third party without your prior consent. In order to provide you with Rezio Service, we will disclose your personal data to the following third parties within the scope of the purpose of collecting data provided in Section 2 of this Policy:
- Our service providers (including cloud service providers).
- Banks offering credit card services we cooperate with.
- Our Affiliates. “Affiliate” used hereunder means any person or entity that directly or through one or more intermediaries controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with us; and “control” used hereunder shall include (1) the ownership of, direct or indirect, at least fifty percent (50%) of the outstanding voting shares of an entity, (2) the possession, direct or indirect, of the power to direct or cause the direction of the board of directors or similar authority of an entity, or (3) the possession or close relationship, whether direct or indirect, in funds, operations or managements, supplies or other interests.
- Our professional consultants in finance, accounting, law and insurance.
If we need to protect our legal rights or as required by law, we will also disclose your personal data to our professional advisors, administrative or judicial authorities, or other participants in judicial proceedings.
7.Other Third-Party Websites or Services
Rezio System may contain links to other third-party websites or services that are not operated by us. While we may display such links, this does not mean that we endorse, authorise or represent such third-party websites or services to be offered by our Affiliates, or that we endorse the privacy protection policy of such third-party websites or services. We do not have control over such third-party websites or services. Such third-party websites or services, including their content or privacy protection policy, are not part of the Rezio System and we disclaim all liability for the practices, policies, and security measures implemented on these third-party websites or services. In each instance when you decide to click-through any such links to third-party websites or services, it is your responsibility to read their respective privacy notices and satisfy yourself as to their privacy practices before submitting any information to them.
8.Privacy of Children
Children are not eligible to receive the Rezio Service, and we do not collect personal data of children. Please ensure that you have attained the applicable age of majority (depending on the jurisdiction in which you reside, and in no case below the age of 18 years old) prior to using the Rezio Service. Those who are under the age of majority (depending on the jurisdiction in which you reside, and in no case below the age of 18 years old) may use our services only with the company, supervision and consent of their parents or legal guardians.
Rezio uses the cloud space of a trusted cloud storage service provider to store personal data, and depending on the system functions you use, we may transfer your data to data recipients located in other countries and regions. The personal data protection laws of the data recipient's location may be different from the laws of your location, but we will do our best to take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is effectively safeguarded.
10.Personal Data Use and Retention Period
Rezio will continue to use your personal data as long as the collection purpose of this Policy continues to exist. After the purpose of collection has been fulfilled, unless otherwise stipulated or permitted by law, we will no longer retain the information you have left in a way that can identify you.
11.Amendments to this Policy
This Policy is governed by the laws of Taiwan. If any controversy or dispute arises in connection with this Policy, such controversy or dispute shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Taiwan courts, with the Taipei District Court of Taiwan being the court of first instance.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us via our email. Our email is email@example.com.