Effective Date : 20 Aug 2019
Version : 1.1
1.Your Relationship with Rezio
- We may offer a variety of service schemes via Rezio Platform , including but not limited to Status Management Service and/or Online Store Service. For the Status Management Service, we also offer a number of different solutions for you to select from (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Rezio Service Solutions"). Different Rezio Service Solutions may be subject to different conditions and restrictions which will be disclosed to you when you register as a member or when you select any of the Rezio Service Solutions. [You may also visit our website and click on the "Account" link to view the specific details about your Rezio membership.]
- We will make efforts to maintain the operation of the Rezio Service and the Rezio Platform, but we do not guarantee that the Rezio Service and the Rezio Platform will always function properly or stay uninterrupted by external factors.
3.Your Rezio Membership
- You must confirm that all the information you submit to Rezio Platform is true, accurate and complete, and you will update it from time to time to maintain the latest information. If you provide false information, we reserve the right to remove your Rezio Member Account without prior notice to you.
- You will be responsible for all activities generated under your Rezio Member Account and you are obligated to maintain the confidentiality of your member account information and password. If you find any security concern with your Rezio Member Account, including but not limited to unauthorized use of your Rezio Member Account or any attempt to use your Rezio Member Account by others, please notify us immediately. You will be solely responsible for the losses or damages suffered by Rezio and any other persons due to any illegal use of your Rezio Member Account.
4.Charge and Cancellation
- We will charge you Rezio Service Fee based upon any of the Rezio Service Solutions you select from. If the solution you select includes the Status Management Service, you agree to authorize us to charge you the Status Management Service Fee in accordance with the service scope you useselect by using your Payment Method on the activation date of the Status Management Service, and authorize us to, on a monthly basis, charge you the Status Management Service Fee on the same date in subsequent months by using your Payment Method. If the solution you select includes the Online Store Service, you agree to authorize us to charge you a one-time Store Design Service Fee by using your Payment Method (or in the future, when you request to change the design of the online store according to our policies, you authorize us to charge you a one-time Store Design Changing Service Fee by using your Payment Method), and authorize us to, on a monthly basis, charge you the Store Maintenance Service Fee on the same date in subsequent months by using your Payment Method (our billing cycle is on a monthly basis, hereinafter referred to as "Billing Cycle"). You may check your Billing Cycle and your next billing date in your Rezio Member Account.
- If your Payment Method is rejected or is no longer available for us to charge you Rezio Service Fee, you are still responsible for any unpaid amount owed to us. If your payment fails due to insufficient funds or other reasons, and you have not cancelled your Rezio Member Account, then we may suspend your use of Rezio Service until we successfully charge you via a valid Payment Method. For certain Payment Methods, the issuer of your Payment Method may charge certain fees, e.g., a foreign transaction fee or other fees with respect to the process of your Payment Method. Please check with the service provider of your Payment Method for more details.
- You may update your Payment Method in your Rezio Member Account. Upon completion of any updates, you authorize us to continue to charge via your applicable Payment Method.
- You may cancel your Rezio membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Rezio Service through the end of your Billing Cycle. However, your Rezio Member Account will automatically close at the end of such Billing Cycle. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not refund any collected Rezio Service Fee.
5.Your Membership Obligations
- In order for us to fully operate, manage, maintain and control the operation of Rezio Platform and provide better services to our members, you agree that we reserve the right to establish, update and modify any policies and rules with respect to the management of Rezio Platform, which will be published on Rezio Platform to regulate our members upon the announcement of such services and management regulations.
- If the Rezio Service Solution you select includes Status Management Service, you shall commit to the following membership obligations:
- If the Status Management Service you select requires you to make your API available to us, you shall represent and confirm that you have obtained the consent of any service provider you have worked with for any tourism ticket sales (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Your Distributor”) before you make such API available to us, so that we can create linkages between you and Your Distributor legitimately.
- You shall comply with any other terms, policies or operating rules we establish with respect to Status Management Service.
- If the Rezio Service Solution you select includes Online Store Service, you shall commit to the following membership obligations:
- Any and all legal relationships arising out of the sales of goods or services in your store are only between you and the consumer, and you shall solely be responsible for any responsibility thereunder. You shall expressly inform your consumers that the parties involved in the transaction are you and the consumer, and any rights and obligations arising thereunder are solely between you and the consumer.
- The information you post in your store shall at least includes: (1) your address, contact number and the name, phone number and e-mail, etc. of the person in charge of the member account, (2) your business hours, rest days, etc. (if there is any change to your business hours, it shall be announced three days in advance of such change), (3) a declaration that consumers who wish to make any inquiry or complaint about your goods or services shall directly make such inquiry or complaint to you, (4) the contents or links which we designate to post on your store webpage (we reserve the right to change such designation at any time), and (5) other matters that should be marked or labeled in accordance with the laws of the Republic of China or relevant competent authorities.
- The contents posted in your store shall not occur any of the following situations, and if there is any violation, you shall be solely responsible for all legal liabilities arising thereunder: (1) violating any mandatory or prohibitive law or regulation, or the possibility of violating laws or regulations, (2) violating any public order or moral, including but not limited to pornography, obscenity, harassment, insult, weird or other content that may cause discomfort to the general public, (3) violating any relevant advertising regulations or self-discipline management guidelines stipulated by competent authorities of the Republic of China, (4) the possibility to cause consumers to misjudge or to mislead consumers, (5) the possibility to infringe any patent, copyright, portrait right, reputation, privacy or other rights of Rezio or any other users of Rezio Platform, including but not limited to other Rezio members, consumers and any other third party, and (6) seducing consumers to engage in transactions outside the Rezio Platform via advertising, providing hyperlinks to external websites outside the Rezio Platform, telephone, fax or other contact information or by other methods (except for your offline sales channels and your marketing activities on social media, including but not limited to Facebook, YouTube or Instagram etc.)
- You shall comply with any other terms, policies or operating rules we establish with respect to Online Store Service.
6.Behaviors You Are Prohibited To Do
- You agree not to copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, transmit or broadcast any part of the Rezio Service without our prior written authorization, including, by way of example and not limitation, by doing or engaging in any of the following without our prior express written consent: (i) altering, defacing, mutilating or otherwise bypassing any approved software through which the Rezio Service is made available; and (ii) using any trademarks, service marks, design marks, photographs or other content belonging to Rezio or obtained from the Rezio Service.
- You agree not to bypass, damage or otherwise interfere with any security or other features of the Rezio Service designed to control the manner in which the Rezio Service is used, harvest or mine the service content from the Rezio Service, or otherwise access or use the Rezio Service in a manner inconsistent with individual usage.
- You agree not to use, display, mirror, frame or utilize framing techniques to disclose the Rezio Service, including any service content available on or through the Rezio Service, or any portion thereof, through any other application or website, unless and solely to the extent we make available the means for embedding any part of the Rezio Service or service content.
- You agree not to access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Rezio Service, Rezio’s (and our hosting company’s) computer systems and infrastructure, or the technical delivery systems of Rezio’s providers.
- You agree not to harass, abuse, harm or advocate or incite harassment, abuse or harm of another person or group, including Rezio’s employees and other users.
- You agree not to provide any false personal information, create a false identify, or impersonate another person or entity in any way.
- You agree not to solicit, or attempt to solicit, personal information from other users.
- You agree not to restrict or inhibit any person from using the Rezio Service, disclose personal information about a third person on the Rezio Service or obtained from the Rezio Service without the consent of such person, or collect information about our users.
- You agree not to engage in any fraud, breach of the information security of Rezio Platform, crack the passwords of other users, transfer or illegally save the data or engage in any other illegal activities.
7.Rezio’s Platform Content
8.Information You Provide
- You warrant that all the information you provide, including but not limited to API, text, photographs, graphics and video, will not violate any laws and regulations, and will not infringe any third party’s rights, and Rezio will not infringe any third party’s rights by using such information; you fully understand that you are solely responsible for all the information you provide and Rezio will not be liable for any error or omission in any content.
- You expressly agree that we may, at our sole discretion, remove any information you provide from the Rezio Platform.
9.Warranty and Limitation of Liability
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree that if you are not satisfied with the Rezio Service, your sole remedy is to cancel the Rezio Member Account. In any event, if we have any liability to you, the maximum amount of compensation is the total amount you paid to us within the 6 months prior to your initial claim.
- With respect to a claim filed by a third party mentioned above, Rezio may ask you to defend against any claim or take legal action, and to conduct any settlement negotiations. However, without our prior written consent, you may not take any legal action which may be adverse to our rights.
11.Suspension or Discontinuance of Rezio Service
- We will maintain the normal operation of Rezio Service with reasonable manners and technologies, provided that we may suspend or discontinue Rezio Service in whole or in part and bear no liability to you if any of the following events occurs:
- When we transfer, replace or maintain our related system equipment;
- When the suspension or discontinue of Rezio Service is caused by force majeure or cannot be attributed to us.
- You acknowledge and agree that Rezio Service may be discontinued, temporarily unavailable, delayed or erred in data transmission or storage in whole or in part due to any failure or malfunction of the network software and hardware of a third-party manufacturer or telecommunications company, or due to any operational negligence, and the information may be tampered with or forged by a third party hacking into our system; if any of the aforesaid situation happens, any member shall not claim any compensation or damages thereafter.
- If we have to suspend or discontinue Rezio Service in whole or in part due to any transfer, replacement or maintenance of our related system equipment, we will make an announcement on Rezio Platform prior to such suspension or discontinuance.
- You understand that any suspension or discontinuance of Rezio Service may cause inconvenience to your use, loss of data or any other economic and time loss, and you shall take appropriate protective measures to protect your own interests.
13.Class Action Waiver
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you and Rezio agree that each may bring claims against the other only in your or its individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding. To the fullest extent permitted by law, unless both you and Rezio agree otherwise, the court may not consolidate more than one person's claims with your claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.